Friday, June 30, 2006

Retired Merchandise for Sale

Those of you checking my blog regularly get advanced notice.

I'm selling off some of my retired Stampin' Up! Products to make room for all the new and exciting things that have been introduced.

I'll be donating 50% of the profits to Women's Community House, the battered women's shelter in London.

Please help me clear out some space, and help these women in need at the same time. Register as a user and bid on products you're interested in. Last time I auctioned off stuff it was a great time! Just ask my friend (long-lost I must say!) Kelly! She had a ball!

Check out what's available now at http://www.inkinitup.com/Auctions

But keep checking because I have LOTS of stuff to list. I'll be adding items daily! First item up:

No comments: