Monday, June 26, 2006

July is a great time to Join Stampin' Up!

Joining Stampin' Up! Has been one of the best decisions I've made in my life. There are a few of you out there that have been considering taking that step.

I want you to know that the month of July is a terrific time to sign those papers!

The cost of the kit has gone down by $10! That's right, it went DOWN! When do prices go down, not up?!

Joining in July also gives you an extra 3 months to meet the sales requirements to stay active, PLUS SU has given us all a raise! There's a new Career Plan that goes into effect on July 1st!

Don't hesitate. Call me today to set up a time to reveiw your kit order! I'd love to have you as part of my team!

Oh, and watch my website for a New Demonstrator Special beginnin July 1st!

No comments: