Sunday, June 04, 2006

I am far too excited!

Is it normal? Probably not for most people, but for stampers - particulary those who love Stampin' Up!, it's pretty common.

I'm so excited about the new Idea Book & Catalog! It'll be posted online for us demonstrators on June 21st! Our free copy should arrive also around the same time! I can't wait to see what new and exciting things SU has to offer us this year!

Some might think this a small thing. Even after 4 years as a demonstrator and awaiting the new catalog 3 times, I just can't sit still about it!

Anyone want to come drool over the new catalog when I get my copy? Send me an email and I'll let you know when it arrives. Want your own copy? Pre-purchase one right now (before June 21st) for $14.95 and I'll give you a gift certificate for $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more from the new catalog.

By the way, we can order from the new Idea Book and Catalog on July 1st! Wonder what will be the 'hot' item this year! Last year was Watercolor Wonder crayons!

Well, time to see if I can sleep. Have to start the work week all over again in about 7 hours (Ugh!).

No comments: