Saturday, June 24, 2006

They're here! They're here!

And they're beautiful! I don't want to stop looking at it! But I must!

I've got quite the wish list going already! So many things that you are all just going to love! New colors, new background paper, new punches and of course, NEW STAMPS!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention - most prices have gone DOWN! That's the 2nd time since I've been a demonstrator that we've see this! It's so awesome! Some things have gone up a tad though (and I do mean a tad).

I'm stuck working a 10 hour shift today, but once I get home at 8:00 tonight, you can bet I'll have my nose buried in the new catalog! Probably until I have to go back to work on Monday!

If you want your copy early, just give me a call! Oh, the price has gone down on catalogs! They're now $13.50 or of course free, when you hostess a workshop!

No comments: