Friday, January 26, 2007

I've been tagged.

Someone figured out how to get me to post on my blog. Ask me a bunch of nonsense questions and I jump! I've been tagged by My friend Corinna.



A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: My husband Frank
C - Cake or Pie: Can't a girl have both?
D - Drink of Choice: Diet Pepsi or water
E - Essential item you use everyday: toothbrush
F - Favorite Color: this changes frequently, but often it's a shade of pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: If I have to pick one, I guess it would be Bears
H - Hometown: London Ontario but I sometimes still call Chicago home
I - Indulgence: Nanaimo Bars!
J - January or February: February
K - Kids & Names: One son, Jonathan
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage Date: July 22, 2000
N - Number of Siblings: One sister, Cheryl
O - Oranges or Apples: Again, I like them both
P - Phobias or Fears: I am not a big fan of flying, though I was practically raised on an airplane.
Q - Fave Quote: I saw this on a scrapbook page recently "When it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile." I like it!
R - Reason to Smile: My grandson Jaiden
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Everyone I know has been tagged already! aww man!
U - Unknown fact about me: I was the start Flautist in highschool band!
V - Vegetable you don’t like: Can't think of any!
W - Worst Habit: eating junk food
X - X-rays: wow, lots - teeth more times than I like to think about, chest, ankles, arm
Y - Your Fav Food: it's a toss-up between crab legs and lobster
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarious

No comments: